Assistant Coach Qualification
This course enables candidates to become qualified as an assistant netball coach. Candidates are able to assist coaching sessions led by a head coach (Level 2).
- Minimum age: 16 years old of age
- Duration: 3 days
- Day 1: Virtual Session (3 hours)
- Day 2: Virtual Session (3 hours)
- Day 3: Practical / Assessment Day
- Type: Virtual and theory (assessment based).
- Pre-requisite: Netball Leaders/Have a sound knowledge and experience of the netball game and understanding of the rules.
- All education courses close two weeks prior to the first day of any course.
- Course Fees:
- £150 - Wales Netball Member
- £180 - Non-member
Cancelled 8 weeks prior to the course 100% refund
Cancelled 7 weeks prior to the course 75% refund
Cancelled 6 weeks prior to the course 50% refund
Cancelled 5 weeks prior to the course 25% refund
Cancellation within 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course – NO REFUND
All UKCC Level 1 Courses run for 3 days and attendance on all is compulsory.
A £50 transfer fee will be charged to transfer on to another course if you are unable to attend all days.