Head Coach Qualification
This course enables candidates to become qualified as a Head Coach. Enabling candidates to lead coaching sessions on their own.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Duration: 5 days
- Day 1 - Virtual Session x 3 hrs
- Day 2 – Full Day Practical
- Day 3 – Full Day Practical
- Day 4 – Virtual Session x 3hrs
- Day 5 – Assessment Day
- Pre-requisites: UKCC Level 1 qualification.
*Attended a recognised Safeguarding and Protecting Children training course.
*Attended a recognised First Aid course (Appointed Persons).
- During the course you will be expected to take part in the practical game of netball.
- All education courses close two weeks prior to the first day of any course.
- Course Fees:
- £360 - Wales Netball Member
- £400 - Non-member
*Attendance required prior to the qualification awarded.
Cancelled 8 weeks prior to the course 100% refund
Cancelled 7 weeks prior to the course 75% refund
Cancelled 6 weeks prior to the course 50% refund
Cancelled 5 weeks prior to the course 25% refund
Cancellation within 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course – NO REFUND
All UKCC Level 2 Courses run for 5 days and attendance on all days is compulsory.
A £50 transfer fee will be charged to transfer on to another course if you are unable to attend all days.