Communications and Marketing Officer ensures that Wales Netball presents and projects itself in a clear and engaging manner that reflects the breadth of its activity in both community development and elite performance. They are responsible for managing Wales Netball and Celtic Dragons communication channels, developing relationships and opportunities with external media, delivering relevant information to Wales Netball customers and engaging with the netball community as well as partners and sponsors.
- Updating Wales Netball and Celtic Dragons website and social media with relevant content.
- Creation of posters and graphics to support marketing.
- Measuring and analysing the reach and impact of Wales Netball and Celtic Dragons messaging.
- Providing media support to Celtic Dragons and Wales international match days.
- Sourcing and liaising with external providers to support the communications and marketing functions of the organisation.
- Develop and managing media and communications strategies.
- Providing media training to staff, players, workforce and other volunteers when needed.