Listed below are our current Community Vacancies. All queries relating to these vacancies should be submitted directly to the contact listed, not to Wales Netball.
- Netball Coach at Llanrumney Ladies Netball Club | Paid Role | St. Illtyd’s High School, Cardiff, CF3 1XO | Training Mondays evenings, 7-8PM | Contact: Llanrumneynetball@gmail.com
- Level 2 Netball Coach at Creigiau Netball Club | Paid Role |U12’s and U14’s| Radyr Comprehensive School Cardiff, Cardiff | Training Monday evenings 5.30PM-7PM| Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Netball Coach (maternity cover) at Cardiff Bay Netball Club | Paid Role | Senior Club | Flexible start date | Training Tuesday evenings 7.30PM-9PM | House of Sport, Cardiff, CF11 8AW | Contact: email@example.com
Vacancies can be sent to Wales Netball for inclusion on this section of the website. Roles can be paid or voluntary, but they must only submitted by Wales Netball affiliated members, clubs, leagues and area associations. To submit a vacancy, please send the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title of the role and the organisation
- Whether the role is paid or voluntary. If it is paid, please state the renumeration.
- Location of the role (preferably an address) as well as times and dates.
- Contact information for applicants: name, number and email address.
- Deadline for applications