Welsh Netball is pleased to announce that following the success of our pilot ‘NET-fit’ session with pro netballer, Sophie Morgan last month, that there will be another four sessions taking place this July and August. All sessions will be free for Welsh Netball members!
Taking place digitally via the Zoom platform, the four sessions will each take place at 6pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday 14 July
- Tuesday 21 July
- Tuesday 28 July
- Tuesday 4 August
Members must visit our membership website, OurWelshNetball.co.uk to book on to each session individually. Registration for the first session is now open and then registration for the subsequent sessions will open on a weekly basis. This is to give all members an opportunity to register as we anticipate huge demand for the sessions. Members are reminded to ensure that their e-mail address and person details are correct on their membership profiles prior to registration.
After registering, you will receive a link to join the session via Zoom prior to the day of the session.
Those who are having difficulty registering for the sessions via OurWelshNetball can look at the Frequently Asked Questions below for advice on how to log on and register for the sessions.
- I want to register for NETfit with Sophie Morgan, but I don’t know my membership logins?
Please email email@example.com stating the below information:
Date of Birth
Email Address on
- I am registering an additional member for the course, but I don’t know their Affiliation Number.
their Club Secretary for their Affiliation number.
- There is more than one member in our household who will be taking part in the session. Do I need to register both members?
you are using the same device to take part in the session, you will only need
to register one member.
- Will the session take place in or outdoors?
The session is
suitable for both in and outdoors, please ensure you have enough space for
exercise and if outdoors, ensure your device is set up safely.
- When will I receive my Zoom invitation?
will be sent to the email address on your account on the Monday prior to the
- Will I need a Zoom account?
No, you will not
need a Zoom account to take part in the session.
- If I am late to the session, will I need to email to gain access?
You will not
need to email to gain access, simply follow the link in the Zoom invitation,
and you will entre the waiting room where you will be approved to access the
- If my internet goes down during the session, what should I do?
Click on the
invitation link again and you will re-enter the session.
Please ensure your email address is correct when registering or you will not receive your Zoom invitation.