Events and Competitions Officer is responsible for the effective planning and efficient execution of all Wales Netball’s events and competitions with the aim of providing high quality experiences. The role will lead successful delivery of the elite competition calendar which includes the netball Superleague, international fixtures and national finals. They will also create new events aimed at increasing participation and broadening engagement with the wider netball community.
- Lead the delivery across all Wales Netball competitions and events including the national competition calendar and senior events, including international and Celtic Dragons matches.
- Lead, develop and grow the existing competitive structures and opportunities
- Manage all events and competition enquiries.
- Produce and manage an annual competitions calendar and handbook.
- Support the development and implementation of all rules and regulations that govern all competitions.