Financial Accounting Technician is in charge of the day-to-day running of Wales Netball’s financial affairs. Using accounting software to manage the organisation’s accounts, they keep records of Wales Netball’s income and expenditure. They liaise with senior management to ensure that the organisation is performing in a fiscally responsible way, delivering value for money.
- Maintaining and implementing effective and efficient financial and accounting controls.
- Implementing financial procedures in line with organisational requirements, including being proactive in suggesting improvements to existing policies and procedures.
- Assisting in the process of funding applications including supporting the CEO in the preparation of an annual budget in line with agreed organisational objectives.
- Timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with organisational and funder conditions, requirements and deadlines.
- Preparing accurate and timely information for budget monitoring and progress reporting of programme funds and grants. Prepare Sport Wales finance reports. Attend quarterly meetings to provide rationale and updates.