Performance Support Officer is responsible for supporting Wales Netball’s Performance Pathway, working with the Head of Performance. They are also responsible for coordinating, managing and delivering Wales Netball and Celtic Dragons team logistics, programme administration and to be the point of contact for all Team Managers.
- Support and co-ordinate specific programmes linked to Performance strategies
- Coordinate the successful delivery of the Wales Netball Performance Pathway (Seniors/Celtic Dragons/U21/U17s/Talent Centres).
- Build and maintain scrupulously accurate databases.
- Provide administration support for all squads including Celtic Dragons.
- Manage and coordinate all kit and storage.
- Support of national and international events.