How do I become a Member?
To become a member, you will need to go to our membership platform Sport:80 to either join now as a member or if you will be managing more than one member, you will need to create an account.
Individual members and club secretaries will need to create a new account using the correct personal information and then pay for their membership in the platform.
The below ‘How-to’ video will take you step-by-step through how to create an account on the new system, buy a membership and link to a Club account! You have to set up your individual profile before you add your club/organisation. Please check with your Club Secretary before you start to see if they have completed their Club Affiliation. It will be a simpler process for you if they have.
Why join Wales Netball?
We are a netball family who share your love and passion for the sport.
By joining Wales Netball/renewing your membership, you will help support netball in Wales and allow us to continue to do our important work, and become Bigger, Better, and Bolder! Our membership system allows us to communicate more efficiently with our members and gather better data on our netball family. You will also be entitled to a range of membership benefits which are detailed below in our membership benefits booklet.
Insurance cover is an attractive benefit that features in some of our membership categories. Further details can be found in the below attachment of what is covered and how to claim
Am I required to become a Wales Netball member?
All players, coaches and umpires who are involved in Wales Netball Affiliated Leagues require membership.
All players and workforce within Wales Netball’s pathway and programmes are required to have a full, valid membership.
Anyone who would like to receive the benefits of being a Wales Netball member.
What member packages are available?
Whether you’re an aspiring coach or umpires, or joining to have lots of fun playing netball – there are several different membership options for you to consider. The season runs from the 1st of September until the 31st of August.
- Tots Category (£6 for the season): For members aged 2-6 looking to start their Netball journey
- 7 – 11 Age Category (£10 for the season): For those members playing in junior clubs
- 12 – 18 Age Category (£20 for the season): For those members playing in junior clubs
- Full Adult Category (£40 until 31/10 every season): For playing, coaching or umpiring members over the age of 18
- Social Category (£15 for the season): For all those who don’t play in competitive leagues but still want to receive the benefits of being in the Wales Netball family
- Organisation Category (£40 for the season): For Clubs, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, FE Institutes, HE Institutes, Leagues and Private Providers
- Adult Monthly Category (£10 per month): For Over 18s that only play netball during a small window of the year. Please note, your membership must be current when purchasing your next month - if paying for monthly membership (up to 3 months), you have the option to upgrade to a full adult membership. If your monthly membership lapses, the upgrade option will not be available
Are there any kind of discounts?
Please see our Membership Benefits Booklet for discounts.