Workforce Development Officer oversees and implements Wales Netball’s Workforce Development Plan. They liaise closely with the Head of Community Development on the strategic implementation of workforce opportunities across Wales.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the workforce development plan for netball.
- Leading national workforce promotion, recruitment, reward and retention campaigns.
- Developing programmes and initiatives to effectively recruit more volunteers to support various netball related roles across Wales.
- Organising and implementing tutor/assessor training programmes, including standardisation events, across Wales.
- Recruiting and deploying workforce trainers, mentors and specialists.
- Managing and administrate the Netball Europe umpiring pathway.
- Plan, organise & administrate all coaching and officiating courses.
- Developing and implement new qualifications & CPD opportunities based on insight & intelligence.