Wales Netball is pleased to announce that it is freezing the price of its membership for all types of affiliation for the 2020/21 season. In addition, to reflect the economic challenges that many in Wales’ netball community are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will also be offering a 10% Early Bird discount on all memberships if purchased prior to 11 September 2020. A table of membership fees can be found at the bottom of this page.
The membership season will officially go live on Monday 3 August and those seeking to join Wales Netball or to renew their membership will be able to do so via our dedicated membership website: www.ourwelshnetball.co.uk
Wales Netball membership offers fantastic value for money for netball players, fans, coaches, umpires, clubs and educational institutions across the country. As netball continues to progress along our ‘Return to Play’ roadmap after many weeks of the COVID-19 lockdown, August is the perfect time to get your membership ready for the new season as clubs return to organised outdoor fitness activity.
Wales Netball membership benefits include:
- Robust netball insurance cover which will cover participants for fitness and netball activity at each stage of ‘Return to Play’ roadmap
- Access to free online webinars and training sessions
- Access to Welsh Netball’s coaching, umpiring and leadership courses at a subsidised rate
- Access to Welsh Netball and Celtic Dragons camps
- Access to our programme of National Competitions
- Support and guidance for clubs, players, coaches, umpires and volunteers from our Development team
- Discounts from our range of partners including Ace Feet in Motion and Orthotix
This year, membership will also include a host of new benefits via the Welsh Sports Association (WSA) including discounted online COVID-19 Awareness Training.
WSA benefits include:
- Free consultancy advice from finance and governance consultants*
- Free online resources and templates to help with governance and leadership
- Helpline services for tax, VAT, pensions, legal, safeguarding, DBS and incorporation (including CASC and Charitable Status)
- Discounted rates for our online bi-lingual DBS checking service
- GDPR advice and online services, as well as discounted courses
- Free access to Traveleads sports and business travel expert consultants
- Access to pro bono legal services via the Legal Panel Framework
- Business and enterprise support, in partnership with Business Wales
- Discounted rates for WSA’s comprehensive range of training courses
- Fundraising support and advice
- Free advertising for your club’s paid and voluntary vacancies
- Top tips from industry experts on developing a career in the sports industry
Moreover, affiliated clubs will be provided with direct support to help them return to safe, compliant training and netball activity as we progress along the ‘Return to Play’ roadmap. This is in addition to the peace of mind our members get from our extensive insurance product, range of Wales Netball membership benefits and the Welsh Sport Association’s legal, financial and safeguarding support, advice and guidance.
Now is the time for the netball community to come together to support the sport we all love. Your membership matters and by choosing to be a part of Wales Netball you are acting to protect the future of Wales’ most popular female team sport.
#TogetherWeAreNetball and together we will continue to strengthen our sport for the benefit of women and girls across the country.
|Category||Early Bird (10% Off) 3 Aug-10 Sept||Standard Membership Fee 1 Sept-31 Oct|
|Full Adult Member||£31.50||£35|
|Adult Monthly Member||£5.40||£6|
|Junior Member (12-18 Years Old)||£14.40||£16|
|Junior Member (Under 11)||£5.40||£6|