The new 2019/20 season’s membership affiliation window opens on Monday 19th August 2019. From that date, you can re-affiliate for the coming season. The affiliation window will be open until the end of October.
Do I need to affiliate?
- All players, coaches and umpires who are involved in Welsh Netball affiliated leagues must be Welsh Netball members. You can affiliate via our membership website: www.ourwelshnetball.co.uk
Useful information on the new season’s membership:
- New season runs from 1 September 2019 until 31 August 2020.
- Extended deadline for renewal: Full Adult membership will be £35 until 31 of October 2019 (£40 thereafter).
- All clubs are required to complete the ‘Club Affiliation Process’ before club and/or individual affiliations can be renewed. Here’s a quick ‘How To’ guide for Club Secretaries on how to re-affiliate. Please note: Club Affiliation Forms will be pre-populated with information submitted from the previous season in order to speed up the administration processes.
- Reminder: Club Secretaries are required to ensure that their club members’ details are correct and up to date online.
- Individual and Club membership fees have been frozen for the 2019/20 season.
Membership Fees for the 2019/20 season
|Full Adult Member|| £35 before 31 October 2019
£40 after 31 October 2019
Adult Member monthly option
(maximum 3 months)
|£6 per month|
|Junior: 12-18 years||£16|
|Junior: Under 11||£6|
|Club Affiliation Fee||£40|